https://builder.nrl.navy.mil or https://builder.nrl-dc.navy.smil.mil
Licensee agrees that it will abide by all applicable U.S. export laws, including the Export Administration Regulations, 19 C.F.R. §§ 730-774 (2002), and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, 22 C.F.R. §§ 120-130 (2002), in handling software received from the Naval Research Lab.
Licensee agrees that it will not:
- Re-export or release software received, directly or indirectly, to a national or entity of the countries listed in country group D or E by the Export Administration Regulations (http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/). A list of the countries in each group can be found at http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/pdf/740spir.pdf. These countries include the following:
Albania Estonia Lithuania Turkmenistan Libya Armenia Georgia Macao Uzbekistan Iraq Azerbaijan Kazakhstan Moldova Ukraine Syria Belarus North Korea Mongolia Vietnam Bulgaria Kyrgyzstan Romania Cuba Cambodia Laos Russia Iran China (PRC) Latvia Tajikistan Sudan
- Export software, data, documentation, and/or product to any of the above-listed countries.
- Export software, data, documentation, and/or product to any of the individuals or organizations found on The Denied Persons List.
Interactive Scenario Builder Software License
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
BY DOWNLOADING, COPYING, INSTALLING OR OTHERWISE USING THIS SOFTWARE AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE AGREED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.
Builder™ is a major advancement in the state of the art of electronic warfare analysis and decision making utilizing simulations of potential event scenarios. Builder™ and its supporting software, documentation, and data may embody one or more inventions in which the Federal Government, as represented by the Secretary of the Navy, owns or may own a right, title, or interest, which is subject to confidentiality at least under 35 U.S.C. 205.
© Copyright 2003-2005 - Naval Research Laboratory. No copyright claims under title 17 U.S.C. The U.S. Government retains all exclusive rights to use, duplicate, distribute, disclose, or release this software and all associated documentation and data.
Redistribution and use in source form, with or without modification, is strictly prohibited.
Redistribution and use in binary form, without modification, is permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the Naval Research Laboratory nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
- Stipulations of export compliance stated in the section above are maintained.
- Receiving entity is an approved U.S. DoD entity.
- Prior permission is obtained from the Builder team.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
The term Builder™ as used herein refers to all versions of the Builder™ software product including Interactive Scenario Builder™, Builder II™, Builder 2™, Builder 3™, PCBuilder™, and associated logos and seals.